Chaos Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm leaving, goodbye.

2 posters

Go down

I'm leaving, goodbye. Empty I'm leaving, goodbye.

Post  Vicious Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:28 pm

I just wanted to say that, I'm leaving CC. I guess the main reason I'm leaving is because there are not many active people, I've just grown bored of this I hope you're not mad at me, I miss when the clan first started, like when we had a massive gang on SFR, a gang house, took so many turfs and about 3 people would be on when I would go on.

If this happens to get new/more people somehow in the future I may consider joining again, but thats only if I'm allowed it will be up to you if I'm not allowed it won't bother me.

You're all good friends and if you want to keep in contact with me, if any of you got msn add me - reskoe@hotmail.com Smile If not, hopefully I see you around.

Goodbye Smile

Vicious

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving, goodbye. Empty Re: I'm leaving, goodbye.

Post  Vicious Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 pm

You are probably going to call me a "clan hopper" but I highly doubt I'm even going to join a new clan. This was my first clan, I was never interested in joining any clans, though this was a good one. Again please don't be mad at me, goodbye.

Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckS Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Same as the other guys, leaving because of inactiveness. Not a good reason, don't bother coming back (same goes through with the others)
BuckS
BuckS
Leader
Leader

https://chaoscrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down